Kop-Flex High Performance Gear Couplings
The Series AC coupling design is intended for high performance applications where either high speed or high torque operating conditions prevail. The actual capacity of the coupling is a function of the combination of load, speed and alignment accuracy. The material used is low alloy steel, heat-treated to attain optimum properties of strength, hardness and toughness. Therefore, the properties of the material in the heat-treated state allow for much higher torque loads than for other coupling classifications; which use carbon steel.
- Meets API 671
- Inventoried for quick delivery
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances
- Nitrided gearing for extended life
- Available in both continuous lubrication or packed lube design
- AC series for high speed and high torque
- Various style available: Reduced moment style (ACCS/RM & RMD, ACPL), Marine style (ACCM)
- Optional designs: Lubrication through the spool or spacer (ACCR); lubrication through the ends (ACCL II); lubrication is introduced through one end only (ACCL I). Consult Kop-Flex for many other options and features.
- High performance lubricant available from KOP-FLEX®