Kop-Flex Elastomeric Couplings
A proven and unique concept in a Non-Lubricated Flexible Coupling, Standard Hubs are available from stock, in aluminum, steel and stainless steel. Standard hubs are available for our non-lubricated flexible Couplings, in the following materials:
• Stainless steel
Offers finished straight bores, Taper-Lock* and Q-D® bushings. The design concept contributes to better low-cost power transmission with the added benefits of absorbing shock loads and smoothing-out damaging vibrations.
*Taper-Lock is believed to be the trademark and/or trade name of Reliance Electric Company. Taper-Lock is not owned (or controlled) by Power Transmission Solutions™.
- Rubber in compression, the most efficient – dynamically stable
- Aluminum hubs are standard
- New: Steel and stainless steel hubs now available
- Up to 42HP/100RPM
- Maximum bore up to 5.4″ (137mm)
- Easy to install rubber element moving driving or driven equipment